Thursday 4 August 2011

Hey y'all!  It's been a busy few weeks - and exciting ones too!  I managed to get myself a gig as a blogger for the Huffington Post.  Working for free....yes.  A million other people with a pun to share also doing it....also yes.  BUT t'is a foot in the door and a step on the way and all the other from-tiny-acorns-giant-oak-trees-grow-adages, so I'm happy. 

So far I've written three pieces for them - the first of which was pretty well received, the second of which was a little bit more controversial and the third, you'll be pleased to hear, dear readers, was a bit of a rant...well, I couldn't let you all down, could I?  So I'm going to post two of these on this blog, the other one - which was on sustainability - you've already seen most of, so I won't bother.  I'm going to do that first, then I'll come back with my offering on my latest adventure - my trip to Paris* and a bit of a general rant on politeness....

*Yes, you were right. You could smell cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment